- 200g green beans, trimmed and halved
- 500g asparagus, trimmed and halved
- 10 – 12 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 2 Tbspn orange juice
- 1 Tbspn lemon juice
- 1 Tbspn cider vinegar
- 2 Tbspn fresh parsley, chopped
Step 1. Bring water to boil in a large pan. Quickly blanch beans and asparagus. Drain.
Step 2. Combine beans, asparagus, tomatoes and onion in a large bowl.
Step 3. In a small jug add garlic, juices and vinegar and mix well.
Step 4. Just before serving pour dressing over salad and sprinkle with parsley.