- 500 grams chicken thighs, boneless and skinless
- 2 Tbspn peanut oil
- 1 head of broccoli, washed and cut into florets
- 4 bok choy, washed, ends trimmed and cut into quarters
- 1 red capsicum, deseeded and cut into strips
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup sugar snap peas (or snow peas), trimmed and sliced in half
- 4 spring onions, ends trimmed and sliced
- 2 Tbspn hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- flaked almonds (for garnish)
- basmati brown rice,singaporian or zucchini noodles
Step 1. Remove any fat from chicken thighs and cut into strips.
Step 2. Prepare all vegetables as stated above.
Step 3. Heat oil in wok or large non-stick fry pan. Add chicken, tossing to brown on all sides.
Step 4. Add vegetables and toss for 1 minute.
Step 5. Add hoisin sauce and water, toss to mix well. Place lid on wok or pan and steam for 1-2 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and vegetables still slightly crisp.
Step 6. Serve immediately on basmati rice or singapore/zucchini noodles and garnish with flaked almonds.