- 1 yellow pepper, de-seeded and and cut into coarse chunks
- 1 red pepper, de-seeded and and cut into coarse chunks
- 1 large egg plant, cut into cubes
- 1 red onion, peeled and sliced into wedges
- 4 courgettes, ends trimmed and thickly sliced
- Olive oil
- 3 Tspn balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 bunches asparagus, ends trimmed and cut in half
- 10-12 small vine ripened tomatoes
- 200 g bocconcini, halved
- Fresh basil leaves to garnish
Step 1. Heat oven to 220°C. Place peppers, courgettes, eggplant and red onion into a large roasting pan. Drizzle with olive oil, balsamic vinegar and season with salt and pepper. Toss well. Place in oven and roast for 20-30 minutes, until tender, tossing a couple of times during cooking.
Step 2. Place asparagus and tomatoes in another roasting pan. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 10-15 minutes, until tender.
Step 3. Remove vegetables once cooked and allow to cool slightly.
Step 4. Place vegetables on a large serving plate. Scatter with bocconcini and basil leaves to serve.